Field study #2
9-25-24 12 hours of daylight
12:30 pm 75 degrees
sunny
As I stand here it truly is humbling. just forget about the rest of the world and the problems of the day and just stand in a desolate place in Gods great creation with the birds, frogs, ducks and whatever else is there that I don't know about. since my. last visit I could tell that fall is starting to set in, the leaves are turning colors and beginning to fall. I observed that if you agitate the water so that the algae clears the water under neath is crystal clears as seen in a picture below. i've also notice that here is a fair amount of big trees that are dead or blew down, despite this there is a lot of small trees that make up for the dead ones. this show me how great Gods creations and how he created it in in such a way that the trees would drop seeds of some sorts so that they would continue to reproduce and forest stay alive and healthy.




Love your descriptions! Keep watching that algae to notice when things change. Are you familiar with fall turnover? Also, start watching for patterns in the color change and leaf fall!
ReplyDelete