Field study #3
10-14-24
10:00 AM
Daylight time 11hrs 6min
45 Degrees
The seasons have definitely turned to fall, my field study location is showing it and it is a mere 45 degrees the morning after 7 tenths of rain. the leaves and temperature are things that stand out the most during this visit, had I been here at 7:00 tonight I would also be noticing how dark it is at that time as opposed to a month ago. something that I was surprised by was that the water level hasn't appeared to change much, I was expecting it to have dropped because of how dry it has been despite just getting 7 tenths of rain.




Good! Keep an eye on that water level. Also, consider some of the area around you. Any idea why yours might not be dropping a lot while some other students are reporting of drops as much as 6 inches in depths at their locations? Some good possible reasons why...see if you can think some of it through.
ReplyDelete